All of our headphones repairs have a base rate of $59 plus parts (if needed). This base rate is not applicable for the repair services on Bose Aviation Headsets and David Clark H10 Series Headsets.
For Bose Aviation and David Clark Series Headsets, please contact us at email@example.com for an estimate.
- Sometimes, the repairs are so extensive that $59.00 service plus $69.00 on parts doesn’t cover our costs. If that’s the case, then we will let you know ( by email ) in advance if the cost of parts is over $69.00, we don’t want to surprise you.
- We will email you an invoice to pay online after your headphones are repaired.
- We really hate to do it, but if we don’t receive payment within one month after invoicing you we will keep your headphones as payment for work performed.
- If we can’t fix or if we can’t find the problem, you pay nothing.
- If you want a more accurate estimate, just contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org over what repairs need to be performed.
- Shipping is FREE both ways, in and out for the entire United States including Texas, Florida, California, New York, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- International clients may send their headphones using the carrier of their choice. Please download, fill and include this FORM. Our return shipping is free.
90 Day Warranty
You obviously want to know that you are receiving good value for your money. So each repair comes with a 90 day warranty on our repairs included in the cost.