Started in 1964 by a professor at MIT, Bose® has set the standard in quality. That doesn’t mean, though, that life doesn’t happen. If your headphones are broken, malfunctioning and otherwise under-performing, then let’s see what we can do to help.Next Steps!
Some Bose® headphone models we repair
- QuietComfort® 1 Acoustic / QC-1
- QuietComfort® 2 Acoustic / QC-2
- QuietComfort® 3 Acoustic / QC-3
- QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic / QC-15
- QuietComfort® 25 Acoustic / QC-25
- AE1 Audio Headphones
- AE2 & AE2i Audio Headphones
- OE2 & OE2i Audio Headphones
- TP-1 Audio Headphones
Other Specialty Models:
If you don’t see your model above, it may not be because we don’t repair it. Don’t lose your investment. Send them to us and get back to the music.This is the fine print that says “Bose” is a registered mark of Bose Corporation. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Bose Corporation.